According to Imperial Valley News a father and son in Chicago’s south suburbs have been indicted for operating a synthetic marijuana mail order business that allegedly produced $2 million dollars over three years. The father and son charged with the crime were both of New Lenox, Illinois.
Each were charged with the following:
- one count of conspiring to commit misbranding of drugs,
- four counts of placing misbranded drugs into commerce, five counts of receiving and delivering misbranded drugs,
- two counts of conspiring to possess and distribute synthetic marijuana products,
- six counts of distributing controlled substances or analogues, and
- one count of attempting to distribute controlled substances or analogues.
As one of the leading Chicago land criminal defense lawyers – Attorney Robert Kerr has extensive experience defending clients facing serious drug crime charges.